Friday, June 7, 2013

Untitled

Video

brought to you by

Video



Video

brought to you by

Video



likes2jerkoff: Super hot handy ends in cum explosion. Nice!



likes2jerkoff:

Super hot handy ends in cum explosion. Nice!

proudmember: The more I see of this beautiful blonde the more I...



proudmember:

The more I see of this beautiful blonde the more I love her…totally inspiring my first wank of 2013!!!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo





Photo







makingyouwet: Look at you willing impaling yourself on my cock,...



makingyouwet:

Look at you willing impaling yourself on my cock, even if taking me soo deeply hurts you as the head of my cock slams against the very back of your pussy. Fucking me using your body just to make me cum. You're such the perfect little whore for me.

soyouthinkyoucanfuck: Mmmmm, want…



soyouthinkyoucanfuck:

Mmmmm, want…

Reblog if your masturbating right now and not ashamed...

orgasmictipsforgirls: So, this is what happens when you try to...



orgasmictipsforgirls:

So, this is what happens when you try to read, as calmly as you can, while you have a vibrator buzzing between your legs, pressed against your clit, gradually getting you closer and closer to orgasm.

And, ohmygod, I think it might be the cleverest, sexiest video I've ever seen. See what you think. ('cos I just watched it 10 times.)

See the other videos like this.

(And you should definitely read the "thoughts" linked to in the original post below, which are totally smart and hot too.)

claytoncubitt:

You'll want to be on headphones for this one.

Hysterical Literature: Session One: Stoya

Stoya visits the studio and reads from Necrophilia Variations by Supervert.

Stoya's thoughts on the session.

Supervert's thoughts on the session.

tantricfuckmachine: After eating her out, she desperately...



tantricfuckmachine:

After eating her out, she desperately wanted something in her tight little cunt, so she fucked herself with my fingers. mmmm… I get so hard when she does this…

Photo



Photo



diaryofasinglehornygirl: fuckablecunt: ditchyourclothes: Let...









diaryofasinglehornygirl:

fuckablecunt:

ditchyourclothes:

Let me pound you like that ;)

Oh, fuck. Please do.

please give this to me

No comments:

Post a Comment