Friday, June 7, 2013

BLABBERMOUTH

More slippery latex naughtiness, courtesy of yours truly and TBK...



More slippery latex naughtiness, courtesy of yours truly and TBK Images.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Sick and Tired of Feeling Sick and Tired: A Vent.

I’m sick of people feeling the need to be condescending every time they feel as though I’ve made an incorrect statement.

I’m sick of people feeling as though they have the right to be offended over things that do not concern or affect them.

I’m sick of people thinking that free speech (which we don’t have a legislated right in my country) enables them to be cruel and nasty towards others.

I’m sick of people expecting me to do my job for free.

I’m sick of people expecting me to do 10 tasks at once.

I’m sick of people disrespecting the fact that I do have other priorities in my life.

I’m sick of people thinking I am an anti-social loser because I don’t like to go out on a weekend and get drunk or drugged to the point of not remembering anything the next day.

I’m sick of people thinking that because I work in the adult industry, then that means I want to fuck and suck every person I come into contact with.

I’m sick of people thinking that they are entitled access to every detail in my personal and deeply private life.

I’m sick of people making assumptions without bothering to check the facts.

I’m sick of having to be a broken record when it comes to telling people how uncomfortable they can make me feel at times.

I’m sick of being nice to people when I shouldn’t have to be.

I’m sick of biting my tongue whenever someone makes an awfully offensive remark ie: racism and bigotry.

I’m sick of being treated as though I am an idiot when I am far from one.

I’m sick of corruption and lies.

I’m sick of feeling as though I have to please others before I can please myself.

I’m sick of friends starting fights with each other over nothing.

I’m sick of people thinking I don’t work because I work from home.

I’m sick of people thinking that my job holds no importance in comparison to their 9-5 desk job.

I’m sick of male customers thinking that because I sell adult toys then it’s perfectly OK to harass me for sex regardless of whether it’s paid or unpaid.

I’m sick of saying NO. NO MEANS NO.

I’m sick of people in my country thinking they are entitled to everything through sheer laziness.

I’m sick of not getting my unpacking finished from moving.

I’m sick of people offering to help and then they never do.

I’m sick of fake people.

I’m sick of feeling the knife being dug in my back.

I’m sick of pettiness.

I’m sick of self absorbed people.

I’m sick of bumping into shit cunts.

I’m sick of not being able to form relationships or friendships with the opposite sex without being stalked and name-called by other women.

I’m sick of those people dismissing my feelings on being stalked and name-called without reason.

I’m sick of feeling as though I am suffocating from other people’s bollocks.

I’m sick of feeling invisible.

Most of all, I am sick and tired of life.

Filming content today. Tbh I just want to eat all of the whipped...



Filming content today. Tbh I just want to eat all of the whipped cream now. #sexystrawberries

And here's a preview of my new photoshoot with TBK...



And here's a preview of my new photoshoot with TBK Images…

And our shoot is done! I'm sure this will give plenty of...



And our shoot is done! I'm sure this will give plenty of hints for today's work. I can't wait to show you all this finished work! #fetishmodel #latex #photoshoot #wet #imadrownedratyo

Shiny boobies. @thatbaileykid face is gold! #redhair...



Shiny boobies. @thatbaileykid face is gold! #redhair #latexcatsuit #latexfetish #kink #fetish #selfie #mirror

Oh hai guyz! #latex #latexfetish #latexcatsuit @thatbaileykid



Oh hai guyz! #latex #latexfetish #latexcatsuit @thatbaileykid

Mmmm hello ;) #fetish #fetishmodel #fishnets #balletheels...



Mmmm hello ;) #fetish #fetishmodel #fishnets #balletheels #balletboots #kink #bondage #bdsm

@thatbaileykid is too busy thrusting me from behind, in the most...



@thatbaileykid is too busy thrusting me from behind, in the most non Sexual way possible kkthanxbai. #latex #latexfetish #bdsm #bondage ##ohhai

Oh hai guys! @thatbaileykid #fetishmodel #photographer...



Oh hai guys! @thatbaileykid #fetishmodel #photographer #tbkimages #vivicadelicious #redhead #feterotica

Tight as a tiger. I love that road towards a tinier waist! ;)...



Tight as a tiger. I love that road towards a tinier waist! ;) #corset #cincher #smallwaist #waisttraining #latex #feterotica #behindthescenes #vivicadelicious

Photoshoot today with @thatbaileykid aka TBK Images!...



Photoshoot today with @thatbaileykid aka TBK Images! #fetishmodel #makeup #smokeyeyes

I’m on MyFreeCams right now! Fetish action ahoi! We’ve got nipple clamps and a riding...

I’m on MyFreeCams right now! Fetish action ahoi! We’ve got nipple clamps and a riding crop out already ;) x

Jumping on MFC in 10 minutes. Miss_Vivica #myfreecams #fetish...



Jumping on MFC in 10 minutes. Miss_Vivica #myfreecams #fetish #fetishmodel #camgirl #bewbs

LOL I was turned into a meme today. Thanks Scott NBNP for this!...



LOL I was turned into a meme today. Thanks Scott NBNP for this! You shithead! I am so amused that I've decided the best 3 meme creations from this image will all win a signed A4 print of myself. Post your best one on my Facebook page..

2 comments:

  1. HOT WEBCAM MODELS NEEDED!
    MAKE OVER $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
    REGISTER AS A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just received a cheque for over $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn filling out paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for taking paid surveys to set the record straight once and for all.

    ReplyDelete