Friday, June 7, 2013

http://spreadl0velikeviolence.tumblr.com/

gurdddmorninnn'



gurdddmorninnn'

thegirl0nfire: f-a-g-i-n-a: Keng Lye - Alive without Breath...



















thegirl0nfire:

f-a-g-i-n-a:

Keng Lye - Alive without Breath (2013) - Hyperrealistic sea animals created using acrylics and epoxy resin, layer by layer

Are you fucking kidding me

I thought these were fucking real

you're so beautiful, I fucking love your eye colour<3. jw, what size are your stretched ears to?(:

Thank you!:D And theyre 30mm :)xx

oliviatheelf: I just got this after all of this time. Oh,...





oliviatheelf:

I just got this after all of this time. Oh, subliminal messaging, you are so sneaky!

Photo



Photo



vufus: Mystic Tree by Jackquelin



vufus:

Mystic Tree by Jackquelin

lotr meme: two races [2/2] → Men "It is in Men that we must...













lotr meme: two races [2/2] → Men

"It is in Men that we must place our hope."

Photo



sapta-loka:  



sapta-loka:

 

Photo



ladyrigormortis: PERFECT



ladyrigormortis:

PERFECT

triforceoftrust: Link The Human by *TELinkk



triforceoftrust:

Link The Human by *TELinkk

h-vegetable: Daphne, you little cutie <3



h-vegetable:

Daphne, you little cutie <3

lolzpicx: kissing kittens



lolzpicx:

kissing kittens

hi hannah, im sorry to bother you but i dont have anyone to talk to and i really need advice/ to get something off my chest, do you mind?

yeah sure:)xxx

I'm so Jealous that you're going to Download :( My mum goes every year, and she's 49 next week! Are you going to record anything while you're there? :) xoxo

Aw really haha, that's cool:') and yeah I will be filming there:)xx

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment