Friday, June 7, 2013

i love padfootmagic

dievrgent: she was a girl, he was a poster could i make it any more obvious

dievrgent:

she was a girl, he was a poster could i make it any more obvious

Three years ago in a coffee shop not so far away…

















Three years ago in a coffee shop not so far away…

celeryandhummus: LEEZIE WHO AH YOU GOING TO BELIEF??









celeryandhummus:

LEEZIE WHO AH YOU GOING TO BELIEF??

razorshapes: Dangerous Dan - Canada and Montana (2012-13)







razorshapes:

Dangerous Dan - Canada and Montana (2012-13)

Photo



Photo



Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up...



Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange. 

Photo





"‎I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay right here and...





"‎I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay right here and cause all kinds of trouble."

Photo



I wonder if I ever caught someones attention. Even if I was just walking among the crowd, I wonder...

I wonder if I ever caught someones attention. Even if I was just walking among the crowd, I wonder if they wanted to get to know me or anything like that.

Pop Art Portraits









Pop Art Portraits

Photo



Your phones breaking up. We chillin @_loganlerman @loganlerman...



Your phones breaking up. We chillin @_loganlerman @loganlerman | #pj2 #percyjackson #percymovies #me #like #repost #seaofmonsters

fairly-odd-girl: *me hearing gossip about person i hate*

fairly-odd-girl:

*me hearing gossip about person i hate*

image

You know the problem with being the last of anything, by and by...













You know the problem with being the last of anything, by and by there be none left at all. 

+

+

niamwhy: haha only true 90's kids remember :p



niamwhy:

haha only true 90's kids remember :p

I wish i could live near Syd so we could sing High school musical songs together

I wish i could live near Syd so we could sing High school musical songs together

Photo

















No comments:

Post a Comment