Thursday, June 6, 2013

THE SUGAR BABY NEXT DOOR

monetizeyourcat: bill gates made eight million dollars an hour in 2006 and call me crazy but i...

monetizeyourcat:

bill gates made eight million dollars an hour in 2006 and call me crazy but i think that should be the minimum wage

fuckyeahlaughters: I really hate when I put food in the microwave and it starts popping and making...

fuckyeahlaughters:

I really hate when I put food in the microwave and it starts popping and making explosive noises so I check it and it's freezing cold like why you gotta play me like that

penishole: I didn't want my family to judge me so I walked past them with 2 cookies on my plate...

penishole:

I didn't want my family to judge me so I walked past them with 2 cookies on my plate and 4 in my pockets

jehovahs: why can a bottle of pepsi waterbend but i can't 



jehovahs:

why can a bottle of pepsi waterbend but i can't 

LLS and I are about to go to sleep, but I can't get this...



LLS and I are about to go to sleep, but I can't get this freaking quote out of my head. It's from some movie or tv show, but we can't figure out where it's from!!!

If you can't hear what I'm saying in the video(yes it's me please don't judge my voice), it's "Oh my god, so cute." but "so" sounds kind of like "saw".

If you know where it's from, we desperately need you to put us out of our misery. :(

the-absolute-best-gifs: He's like fire and ice and rage....





the-absolute-best-gifs:

He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And…he's wonderful.

coachela: warmtequila: please is this joe jonas LLS: IS THAT...



coachela:

warmtequila:

please

is this joe jonas

LLS: IS THAT ZACHARY QUINTO?!

impmon: what if we came vanilla icing instead of cum

impmon:

what if we came vanilla icing instead of cum

niknak79: humpty dumpty



niknak79:

humpty dumpty

cute-overload: To the guy who said we need more cows: yes we...



cute-overload:

To the guy who said we need more cows: yes we do.

Photo



tibets: this woman is an icon tbh



tibets:

this woman is an icon tbh

klartie: costanzastan: jacobfuckedme: klartie fucking hell my dad was carving the chicken for...

klartie:

costanzastan:

jacobfuckedme:

klartie

fucking hell my dad was carving the chicken for dinner and all of a sudden i just hear him manically giggling to himself so i fucking go into the kitchen and this is what i fucking find

image

jesus christ dad what the fuck 

except no.

with the fake text posts lbr we kno u decapitated a bratz doll for the sad, sad purpose of this post

image

Photo



Photo





damonconsumes: deaneggsandsam: i was talking to my friend today about something to do with hanging...

damonconsumes:

deaneggsandsam:

i was talking to my friend today about something to do with hanging out on the last day of school but instead i accidentally said "the season finale of school"

that's when you know.

adreamdeferred: b-the-nereid: neutralmilkhospice: do you ever feel like everyone else is...

adreamdeferred:

b-the-nereid:

neutralmilkhospice:

do you ever feel like everyone else is progressing in life and you're not lol

all dam day smfh

Depressing.

oprahaha: Regional accents in the U.S. shown through maps 



















oprahaha:

Regional accents in the U.S. shown through maps 

Photo



wearenotgods: when people i follow make passive aggressive posts about each other

wearenotgods:

when people i follow make passive aggressive posts about each other

image

1 comment:

  1. There's shocking news in the sports betting industry.

    It's been said that every bettor must watch this,

    Watch this now or quit placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete